M Tech (Defence Technology)
Two specializations are offered at NMIT
- Aerospace Technology
- Communication Systems & Sensors
- Two (2) Years Duration
- Projects start in first year
- Curriculum Designed for Aerospace and Defence Industry
- Curriculum Designed by DRDO, DFTM and AICTE
- Teaching by Professors / Scientists from DRDO
- Laboratory Courses at R&D Labs of DRDO
- Thesis work in DRDO Labs
- Access to Interdisciplinary labs for Robotics and MEMS
- Degree conferred by Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU)
- Candidates must have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with more than 50% of the
marks in aggregate. SC/ST candidates with more than 45%
- Engineers of all Branches except Civil Engineering are eligible
- GATE/PGCET conducted by Govt of Karnataka
About M Tech (Defence Technology)
Defense Technology is the branch of engineering concerned with the design and manufacture of Missiles & Aircraft and Spacecraft. Defense Technology focuses on the Design, Construction, Development, Testing and Operation and Maintenance of Defence Systems, Land Military Aircraft, Spacecraft. This course is beneficial to the students to gain proficiency in these advanced fields, such as Warfare platforms, Guidance and control, propulsion technology, aerospace system configuration. Design & Simulation. UAV design aero elasticity of structures, computational mechanics, post flight test analysis, military electronics etc.., and many advanced subjects are taught by DRDO Scientists and lab experiments are conducted in DRDO lab of your field of study.
Aerospace & Defense Companies such as Boeing, Airbus, HAL (Tejas Division), Govt. R&D Centers, Tier 1 and 2 Manufacturing Companies, Aerospace / Defense PSUs and Multinational and private sectors.
Dr P N Tengli, Professor, Aeronautical Engg.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 9483715120, 9449116893, 8147719698
Land Line: 080-22167840