BE (Mechanical), PG (Tool Engineering), Ph.D (Mechanical – Rocket Motor Processing and Testing)
- Advisor (Prof) at Nitte (NMIT), Bangalore, Aeronautical Engg
- Department on fixed Honorarium basis.
Advisor (Center for Space Research), Nitte (NMIT)
Director-Aeronautics (Projects) & Scientist ‘G; from DRDO
(O/o DG-Aero, Bangalore)
Areas of Expertise
- Solid Propellant for AGNI-5 and Variants Development and Successful
- Testing and Product Delivery to Army.
- Co-Ordination and Support to Labs like ADE/ADRDE/GTRE/CABS during
- Product Development Mission like R2, AEW&C, STFE etc.
- Advanced Casting Facility, Indigenization of Propellant Mixing Machines, Automation of Ballistic Evaluation Motor (BEM) Trimming Machine, Radiography of Agni Class Motors, Establishing Centre of Excellence of CAD/CAM Systems, Production Plant Control through Network, Remote Decoding Facility realization, Centrifuge National Facility Realization for Pay Loads
- Long Term Technology Perspective Plan (LTTPP) and 13 FYP Requirements /Implementation in Aero Cluster Labs. Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft R&D Contract Co-Ordination and Preparation of R&D Contract Report
Corporate Consultancy for Defence Companies
- Complicated Component Consultancy including Design and Manufacturing
- Monitoring of Propulsion Rocket Manufacturing
- Quality Control as Per Defence requirements
- Machine Tool retrofitting Consultancy